ROS Detection Assay Kit is a highly sensitive and safe assay to measure Reactive Oxygen Species. It uses the cell permeant reagent Dichlorodihydrofluorescein-diacetate (H2DCFDA), H2DCFDA is a fluorescent probe without fluorescence that can freely cross the membrane and measure hydroxyl, peroxyl and other reactive oxygen species (ROS) activity within the cell. After diffusion in to the cell, the acetyl groups on H2DCFDA are cleaved by intracellular esterase to yield the non-fluorescent compound which is rapidly oxidized to highly fluorescent 2', 7'-Dichlorodihydrofluorescein by ROS. The fluorescence intensity is proportional to the ROS levels within the cell cytosol.
1. Fluorescent based assay: Ex/Em = 485/530nm
2. Based on unique fluorescent probe H2DCFDA
3. Fast & Easy Protocol
4. Safe: non-Radioactive, no special handling needed
6. Accurate & Reproducible results
2. Positive control（Rosup, 50mg/mL）1ml
Storage： -20℃. Protect from light.
Shelf Life：Store at -20℃ for 1 year.