Safe Green is an upgraded version of a new type of cyanine nucleic acid dye. Safe Green improved cyanine matrix benzene ring into a chain. Structured oily macromolecules, this unique oily macromolecule cannot penetrate cell membranes into living cells and is not easily volatilized and is sucked into the human body, and is not available at gel staining concentration mutagenicity, with the characteristics of safe and non-toxic use and sensitive detection. At the same time, it improves the shortcomings of the bending and migration of the electrophoretic bands of cyanine-based nucleic acid dyes, and can be used as a variety of nucleic acid electrophoresis staining agent, suitable for dyeing various fragment sizes. It is perfectly compatible with standard UV gel imaging system and visible light-excited gel observation device, suitable for UV gel imaging system or blue visible light excited gel observation and safe cutting, is a safe, non-toxic, highly sensitive new nucleic acid dye.
1. Safe and non-toxic—The unique oily macromolecule characteristics make it unable to penetrate the cell membrane and enter the cell. The Ames test result also shows that the mutagenicity of the dye is far less than EB
2. High sensitivity—It is suitable for electrophoretic staining of fragments of various sizes and has little effect on nucleic acid migration
3. High stability—It is suitable for preparing agarose gel using microwave or other heating methods; it is extremely stable in acid or alkali buffer at room temperature and has strong light resistance
4. High signal-to-noise ratio—The sample has a strong fluorescent signal and a low background signal
5. Simple operation—It does not degrade during precast gel and electrophoresis, and can be directly observed with visible light gel transmission instrument
6. Wide range of application—You can choose to stain before electrophoresis (gel stain method) or after electrophoresis (bubble stain method), apply to agarose gel or polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, can be used for dsDNA, ssDNA or RNA staining
7. Perfect compatibility—Suitable for ultraviolet gel imaging system excited by 254 nm or gel observation device excited by blue visible light
Storage： 2-8℃. Dry and keep away from light.
Shelf Life：Store at 2-8℃ for 2 years.